On the topic of superchargers

My engine sits at Momentum's shop in Canada- and I have all the
components in place to turbo or Supercharge at this point. As it sits i
can expect 175+ HP from my lil 2L.   What I'd like to do is find and
install one of those clutched on/off superchargers so that the car is
manageable under normal aspiration and yet- I can achieve boost when
needed at the flip of a switch.
Last year I saw one of these devices on Ebay for 500. It was for an MR2
(?). Does anyone on the list know of any Clutched Chargers still being
manufactured, that will work for my purpose?

Mike Blain (don't make me dish my pistons punk)