ETKA CD overeacting?

--Boundary_(ID_iykYK8tAdWm6owb6AAJmig)

Agreed, VW doesnt care about its customers, and i dont care about them, sell that shit all you want, whats the big deal is it harming you guys in any way? VW is a rip off and you all know it, who cares if we steal money frmo them, they sure as hell steal enough from us in Parts and Labour costs, and not to mention SMS.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DEMETRIS RAPTIS
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 10:48 PM
  Subject: ETKA CD overeacting?

  This is for the list members that complained about some ebay user selling the ETKA CD. He is not the only one, and definitely not the first one.
  So what's the big deal? You guys sound like the record industry complaining about Napster. If VW was smart , they would sell that CD for a logical price, and we would buy it.
  But they don't. I personally don't mind buying the copy and not giving VW some of my money. Hell, for all the parts and cars I bought from VW they should give me the CD for free.
  And not forgeting my self machining 020 tranny, my heater core,  and other VW design faults that I had to fix using my WALLET.
  BTW, anybody wonder why VW never sponsors any of the shows we attend every year? They could have a raffle and give away a GTI or parts. For all the loyalty we have shown  and revenue we generate , we deserve something.

--Boundary_(ID_iykYK8tAdWm6owb6AAJmig)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Agreed, VW doesnt care about its customers, and i
dont care about them, sell that shit all you want, whats the big deal is it
harming you guys in any way? VW is a rip off and you all know it, who cares if
we steal money frmo them, they sure as hell steal enough from us in Parts and
Labour costs, and not to mention SMS. </FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV
  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
  <A title=raver@prodigy.net href="mailto:raver@prodigy.net";>DEMETRIS RAPTIS</A>
  </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  href="mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, April 20, 2002 10:48
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> ETKA CD overeacting?</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>This is for the list members that complained
  about some ebay user selling the ETKA CD. He is not the only one, and
  definitely not the first one.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>So what's the big deal? You guys sound like the
  record industry complaining about Napster. If VW was smart , they would sell
  that CD for a logical price, and we would buy it.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>But they don't. I personally don't mind buying
  the copy and not giving VW some of my money. Hell, for all the parts and cars
  I bought from VW they should give me the CD for free.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>And not forgeting my self machining 020 tranny,
  my heater core,&nbsp; and other VW design faults that I had to fix using my
  WALLET.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>BTW, anybody wonder why VW never sponsors any of
  the shows we attend every year? They could have a raffle and give away a GTI
  or parts. For all the loyalty we have shown&nbsp; and revenue we generate , we
  deserve something.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_iykYK8tAdWm6owb6AAJmig)--