ETKA CD overeacting?

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C1E8CE.33A45800

This is for the list members that complained about some ebay user =
selling the ETKA CD. He is not the only one, and definitely not the =
first one.
So what's the big deal? You guys sound like the record industry =
complaining about Napster. If VW was smart , they would sell that CD for =
a logical price, and we would buy it.
But they don't. I personally don't mind buying the copy and not giving =
VW some of my money. Hell, for all the parts and cars I bought from VW =
they should give me the CD for free.
And not forgeting my self machining 020 tranny, my heater core,  and =
other VW design faults that I had to fix using my WALLET.
BTW, anybody wonder why VW never sponsors any of the shows we attend =
every year? They could have a raffle and give away a GTI or parts. For =
all the loyalty we have shown  and revenue we generate , we deserve =
something.

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C1E8CE.33A45800

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is for the list members that =
complained about=20
some ebay user selling the ETKA CD. He is not the only one, and =
definitely not=20
the first one.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So what's the big deal? You guys sound =
like the=20
record industry complaining about Napster. If VW was smart , they would =
sell=20
that CD for a logical price, and we would buy it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>But they don't. I personally don't mind =
buying the=20
copy and not giving VW some of my money. Hell, for all the parts and =
cars I=20
bought from VW they should give me the CD for free.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>And not forgeting my self machining 020 =
tranny, my=20
heater core,&nbsp; and other VW design faults that I had to fix using my =

WALLET.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>BTW, anybody wonder why VW never =
sponsors any of=20
the shows we attend every year? They could have a raffle and give away a =
GTI or=20
parts. For all the loyalty we have shown&nbsp; and revenue we generate , =
we=20
deserve something.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C1E8CE.33A45800--