ETKA CD overeacting?

Personally, I don't give a damn whether someone makes money off of selling
the ETKA cds or not. I also think it is hypocritical to offer up free
versions of the copyrighted software but condemn charging for it. In the
former case there is a violation of the copyright. In the latter case there
is a violation of copyright *and* the issue of reselling for a profit.
Regardless, in both cases the law has been broken.

Squealing on this particular guy is a matter of individual concern and
conscience. In turn, though, Scirocco-l's group of ETKA purveyors should
expect some "carma" to haunt them, too. Anyway, it sounds like the pot
calling the kettle black to me.

Take a deep breath and relax, I say.
--
Scott F. Williams