Seat Latch Fix

Hey Brad. =o)

 From what I understand, this is a chronic problems with all VW front
seats. I can attest to the fact that both my 'Roc and my CGT both have this
problem. >=oP

The only things I could suggest are these 2 things.

1. Be lazy and use yer fingers to pull the latch down when you need to, at
the same time pulling on the main lever. It can be a pain, yes, but...
consider choice 2.

2. You could take it to someone and have it repaired. Or...

3. Fix it yourself, which is hard 'cause as you said, the Bentley doesn't
have this in there. Is there a webpage anywhere that talks about this?