ebay-fraud (etka)

When this guy first started selling EKTA's on eBay, I wrote to the
seller, his buyers and eBay about fraud and illegal selling of
copyrighted material, and basically I got a  "Thanks, I'll take that
into consideration" from the buyer, nothing from the seller, and eBay
said they couldn't do anything unless the owner of the copyrighted
material complained.  I never did bring it up to VWoA, but I'm sure
someone must have.  Couldn't hurt to do it again though.
Nate
'81
'84