ND plans

We are now inside a month before the ND show.. time to start shoring up plans
for the caravans and such.

The consensus for the SoCal group is now to depart on Friday evening at 7pm
from Virtual World, rather than Thursday as we did last year.  This will save
us all 1 day of hotel expense and likely make it easier for more of you to
meet up with us en route on Saturday (Doty, Craig, etc.).  Anyone who wants
to join us down here, be at Virtual World between 6-7pm Friday night.  If
you need directions, email me off the list.  We will crash at our usual
Motel 6 in Lompoc Friday night and depart approximately 9am on Saturday
morning for the blitzkrieg up the coast.  You central Cal guys can either
meet us down at Lompoc, or catch us on the way.  Any NorCal guys who want to
venture southward to catch part of the awesome Hwy 1 drive, please do!

Doug and I were discussing Saturday evening plans, and kicked around the idea
of simply meeting everyone at a pre-determined restaurant site - Chili's,
whatever.. or we could just meet at the hotel and head someplace from there.
This is open to suggestion - any ideas from you NorCal folk?  Also it would
be nice to do some sort of a mountain cruise late Saturday afternoon after
we arrive.. TBerk and the gang, could you possibly organize the locals for
such a gig?

My offer of putting up an out-of-towner the night before departure still
stands.  Jim and Daun would be coming back out for the 3rd straight year
if not for Mad Bastard's wedding taking place the same weekend.  Shawn was
looking for a pilot for his '84 - not sure if he's found someone yet.

Who's coming in from other areas - i.e. Seattle/Portland, etc?  And what
about you Sacramento-area guys?  I assume you'll be down too??

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA