ND plans

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:08:46 -0700 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:

>My offer of putting up an out-of-towner the night before departure still
>stands.  Jim and Daun would be coming back out for the 3rd straight year
>if not for Mad Bastard's wedding taking place the same weekend.  Shawn
>was looking for a pilot for his '84 - not sure if he's found someone
yet.

I got no replies so the decision was made to leave the 84' at home. Ill
be towing up the 82' saturday morning for the autox on Sunday. Dem's my
plans.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.