[tehc] engine swap

> Well, wait Scott... There are 2 Motronic systems used by VW... one is
> K-Motronic and one is L-Motronic.

Okay, you sound confident with your more complete information. I'll suppose
that you're correct about this for now. However, I've got that Bosch book,
too, and I'm going to check up on ya! :^)

> Digifant was VW's attempt at an FI system; and seeing that they switched
> back to Bosch systems, it's clear that they agree with everyone
> else -- it  sucked.

That's an easy attitude to come by, especially because it is such a
mainstream assumption. Now, tell me *WHY* it sucks. What doesn't it do? Or,
what does it do badly? You convert your CIS-E 16v to run on Digifant II and
you'll instantly pick up power. -an substantial amount on the bottom with
some respectable gains up top. "Digifart", my ass. *WHY* is it bad?

Nobody ever explains that.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut