HELP!! 16V FI part needed...the $0.96 fix

Well, I decided that these fittings weren't magic after Joe Doty pulled
my head from my arse.  So, I went down to the local Aeroquip Hose and
Fitting quickie-place, show the guy what I had, and he fixes me
up...for $0.96.  Including while-you-wait crimping:
http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/fipart.jpg

Fact is, they did a pretty crummy job on the lower crimp, crimping it
twice, but it holds.  On that note, I only used Aeroquip because they
were closer, the guys at the Parker-Hannifin distributor (Triad Fluid
Power in Cincy and Dayton) were *far* more professional and thorough,
and had tons more metric stuff as well.

Anyhow, this gives me some cool undhood ideas, now that the world of
colored, jacketed hi-pressure hose is easily and cheaply applied...but
I'm not your cosmetic type of guy...

Ron