Re: It has begun! (bought the TEC-II)

> This means that the throttlebodies are just a few paychecks away. With the
> extra 3D mappable control, any reservations that I have about nitrous will
> be averted, too. So, it is looking like 250hp is *very* easily within my
> grasp. Even 275hp should be no problem at all. But, I want to keep it
> conservative, dig? ;^)

 This sounds AWESOME Scott!!  Now, get to work and show us some real
performance #'s, dig?  ;)

I, for one, would love to see a documented install of a TEC II system
on a 16v...so, *please* take pictures and share your knowledge with us
guys who can only dream of an aftermarket management system!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco - project