Auto-X @ palisades mall in Nyack

Okay people... I know I only just got into the area, and havn't had the
chance to do much with you lot, BUT.... a rather large BUTT...
Sunday October 7th at Palisades mall there will be an Auto-X event.
the last one there were three VWs there...

-82 8v scirocco... not raced
-19?? cabby 8v (that kicked my ass might I add)
-'87 16 scirocco...(my beast-which I raced...)

How about representin' here!!!! Anyone want to come out? There are a lot of
rice machines that need to be put in there place... my car doesn't do a very
good job of that, but I will soon rectify that... half is my less then
adequate driving skills (gettin better), and that my car isn't set-up very
well...
I hope to at least hear from you'all...

chris jevens
ps- here's the westchester sports club site... with directions...
http://www.wscc.org/