Re: It has begun! (bought the TEC-II)

So, is the TEC II going on the Warpig?
$1000 is a hellava deal! Of course, then there are injectors, fuel rail,
FPR and all the miscellaneous stuff.
One big thing the TEC II has over the Haltech is, apparently, it can be
mounted in the engine compartment. I finally came up with  a clean
install for the Haltech ECU under the dash, but it was a PITA to do it
and then to route the wires through the firewall!
Also, Haltech's software is almost laughable compared to TEC II's. I
sent Haltech an e-mail asking when they were going to step into the
1990's!
I'm sure you'll keep us posted. Are you going to post pictures?
Later
Dan