Re: Talon

Y'all seem to be talking about Diamond Star Motors - a joint venture
between (then) Chrysler Corp and Mitsubusihi.  In this case, Chrysler
sold the cars as the Plymouth Laser, the Mitsubishi Eclipse and the
Eagle Talon.  Since that time, Eagle and Plymouth have been disbanded
and Chrysler has been absorbed the Daimler group.

=====
Matthew