US bumpers=safer! was Re: US bumpers=ugly

--- Neal Tovsen <sixteen.volt@verizon.net> wrote:
> I've become a huge euro bumper snob, too.
> There is NO WAY I'm ever going back to US bumpers.

It's all about taste and the desire to be different,
and not being concerned with safety. That extra couple
of inches just might make the difference between
totaled and just needing new bumpers.

> this is what they're *supposed* to look like,

Yeah, tell that to some of those Euro listers
converting their headlights to U.S. style.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Almost out of the garage)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (Currently daily driver)