Finally drove my Scirocco home last night.

Oh it was sweet to be driving it again! It's home and in my garage once
again. It's in need of a good washing, and then I've got a long list of
things I want to continue to do to improve the car. Funny how a gearhead is
NEVER finished with his car...More polyurethane, race springs, need to
replace some brake lines, hook up the full throttle fuel enrichment again,
get the ATS Cup wheels refinished. Should all be ready in time for next
year's ND show. Then once I pass smog (here in lovely California) next
summer, I'll be placing an order for a TT race exhaust. I need to open this
thing up!

Until then, I'll be bouncing off the rev-limiter once again, hitting the
drag strip, going to autocross events, and right now I'm going to fire off
an email to Tim at ND to see what it would take to get another Dyno-Day set
up for us in the area. I'll post a message about it after I hear back from
him.

Oh wait, that's a pretty ambitious schedule. I guess I gotta clear some of
that with my wife. I still have a 9 month old baby at home who is taking up
much of my time. :)

Later -- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For Wife & Son)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)
Northern California, USA