WTC anomaly (non roc)

All right.  I have really held back on passing along all of the "conspiracy
stuff" we have received concerning Sept 11, but this one is a little bit
odd.  Try this and let me know what you think.

The flight number from one of the planes that hit one of the  two towers
was Q33NY.

In MS Word, type in the flight number  "Q33NY"

Enlarge the font size to 26

Change the font to Wingdings

Aside from the fact that someone has too much time on there hands, what do
you think?

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs          [    ][    ]=w=[    ][    ]
00' jetta 1.8t           \08\==(\x/)==/80/
Mobile, AL

http://www.sciroccin.iwarp.com/