RE: It's Alive! ( and fuel injecter Q's)

I seem to recall a discussion many months back on this list about
"performance" fuel injectors, and at that time, someone mentioned that stock
injectors were sufficient up to 200 (or was it 400?!) hp.  Anyone recall
this discussion, or have information to back that up?

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle