Sacramento Drag Races. This Saturday!

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to give everyone in the Sacramento area a heads up on a Drag
Racing event going on this Saturday (Sept. 22.) It's what they call a Grudge
Fest. No dial in times, no elimination rounds, you just line up with your
car and race against whoever you want. It's only $35 to race or $5 to watch,
and it starts at 6:00 PM.

I'm going to be there with my Saab since I won't have time to fully test out
my Scirocco before leaving for Sacramento from my place (about 2 hours
away.) But my friend Kevin, who now lives in Sacramento, will be there in
his White 81 Scirocco.

Look for his car, or my silver 4 door Saab and come out to say hi, or to
line up and race with us.

Here's the link to their website...
http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/srpcal.htm

Hope to see some of you there.

-- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)
Northern California, USA