Injector Cleaning services

Hello again all.

Have any of you used one of the following injector cleaning services before?
If you have, what can you tell me about the results, their service and
turnaround time.

It seems like a great alternative to buying new injectors at $60+ each. Both
companies charge $24 per injector. I'd appreciate anyone's feed back on
either of these two services.

http://www.rceng.com/service.htm#INJECTOR

http://www.injector.com/injectorservice.htm

Thanks! -- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)
Northern California, USA