Re: Fukkenstoppin :)

Yeah, I did that last night. I was out until 1 "bedding" them. I did the stop thing up and down my street, in reverse a little too, then took it out for a 20 mile drive, doing some easy braking so I would be able to navigate bethesda traffic in the morning. I think if I pull the resevoir, i'd have to bench bleed the master. I want to avoid that... I think the turkey baster is the way here. Just have to dump more cheap clean fluid in, then suck it out and repeat until it's clean.
	-ghuff