Fukkenstoppin :)

Wow. That's all I can say. I smashed my left hand, and spent 8-12am last night doing the brakes on my 2000 Golf 1.8T, but this thing stops like nothing else. Cross drilled Zimmerman rotors, and Mintex C-tech pads. Haven't been able to really tear into it yet, but once I pass 500 miles the fun will begin. Still waiting on my stainless lines to come in though.... I think it will feel even nicer once those are filled with super blue, and the brakes are bled. Little bit of a mushy pedal now, I don't think the dealer bled them right last time, plus there is shit in the master cylinder. It seems like the evil dealer did not flush them right, and managed to get debris in the resevoir! I don't like this, and would like to clean it somehow before I pump fresh fluid through to avoid pumping debris with it. Should I just drain the resevoir with a turkey baster, and "pop" it out of the M/C? Will I have to put new seals in the M/C for the resevoir? The car has about 33k on it..... Just need to bounce some ideas of you guys. Thanks,
	-ghuff