Re: Question on Engine Management Opinions.

RE: Question on Engine Management Opinions.Yes I'm running distributor
version on my car just because it
was ceaper (I'm poor student still). If you can afford, go for
the distributorless version as its more powerful, more accurate
and more reliable as there are less parts to wear off.

> I am assuming you run a system on your car.  Did you go with
> the distrib to do ignition or the ones with the individual coils?
> I was just wondering what the advantages or drawbacks were
> to each?  I have been looking on the net and most do both.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!