RE: sequential shift transmission conversion!

Um, hello? You can definitely lock up the wheels under engine braking. I've
mistakenly done it on snow/ice/dirt plenty of times! The determing factor is
the available traction, *not* how you attempt to stop the wheels from
turning. If you're not approaching the lock up point under engine braking,
then you're not braking hard enough. Controlling the braking threshhold with
the engine is impossible, though. It doesn't help you stop better but it
does work the drivetrain harder.

So... again, it is a pointless bad habit.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor