Re: Come to the Sacramento Drag Strip This Saturday

He he, yeah I'll be there.
I gotta find out if my:
8V "EN" 1847cc, Cis-Lambda, 9.7:1, G-grind, no cat, FF stock tallbox
can pull on Kevin S's:
8V "RD" 1784cc, Cis-E, 10.5?:1, cam?, no cat, 4K w/quaiffe close-ratio box.

I think I can take him :D

Kevin and I already know Craig is going to stomp on us, that Rocc is friggin
fast!!!!! :^P

Lets storm the place with Scirocco's.....make it Scirocco night...he he.

Randy

> Hello Listers,
>
> I taking my Scirocco up to the Sacramento Drag Strip this weekend to run
it.
> I encourage any of you in the area to drive up and participate or just
watch
> and root me on. It's $5 to watch or $35 to race. Saturday October 20th.
The