Re: KW Coilovers

At 7:14 PM -0600 10/16/01, John Erickson wrote:
>There is a group buy for these things on the Vortex right now.  They
>are "Europe's number one selling...blah, blah, blah."    Anyone have
>any experience with them?  Any good?  The price quoted is $889.

I don't wanna get off on a rant here, but....

HPA is a bunch of fucks, and I wouldn't trust anything they were
pushing as exclusive distributors as far as I could cram it up my
bum.  Seriously.  And for the "ultra-special" price they're offering
on Vortex, you can pass on them and give Potter an extra hundred and
change for H&R coilovers that are pretty much guaranteed to knock
your socks off.  With a warrantee you can depend on and with
first-hand testimonials from people we trust.

This KW, or Weitec, or FK, or Avo, or whatever brand-of-the-week
coilover scam is getting a little out of hand..

And what's with VWVortex whoring themselves out like that?  There's
zero tolerance on selling things in forums other than "classified",
and yet they've spammed every forum there is with this KW nonsense
and then made it stay at the top of the thread list regardless of
activity.

Whew!