Come to the Sacramento Drag Strip This Saturday

Hello Listers,

I taking my Scirocco up to the Sacramento Drag Strip this weekend to run it.
I encourage any of you in the area to drive up and participate or just watch
and root me on. It's $5 to watch or $35 to race. Saturday October 20th. The
gates open at 4:00 and the racing runs from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Here's
their website
http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/

I'll be there the whole time. Just look for me lined up to race with my gray
Scirocco. If you don't know what that looks like, then look at this...
http://www.scirocco.org/photos/pro/craig/Dscn0310.jpg
But I'll have different wheels on it at the races.

If Randy makes up his mind soon, he might be there in his Mars Red 1.9 TT
Scirocco.

Please try to make it. It's good cheap fun.

Later -- --Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)
Northern California, USA