Performance at 148K miles

Got a free G-Tech with a Michelin Tire purchase (for my wife's car) and
tried it out on my 'rocco today.  Car is a stock '88 16v (K&N filter the
only modification).   I used 3,064lbs for weight (stamped on the door
label).  Here are the results:

HP: 123 (that was a surprise, I expected it would be a little less than the
factory-claimed HP after 148K miles)

0-60mph: 8.48sec, 8.46sec, 9.02sec (had a hard time hooking up, tires are
shot)

1/4 mile: 16.66sec @ 88.6mph (only did one run)

Anybody know how these numbers compare to stock performance when new?  I was
able to find the HP number in the manual, but don't know how I'm doing on
0-60 and 1/4 mile.

David Z
'88 16v - still feels fast