Re: Performance at 148K miles

3,064 is the GVW (gross vehicle weight), which is the max your car can
legally weigh, including vehicle weight and its contents (people,
luggage, etc).  A 16V Scirocco would normally weigh 2250-2300 pounds. I
have never played with a G-Tech, but your 88.6 mph trap speed would
indicate your car runs in the high-15 range.  Sounds healthy!

Mike