Re: making suspension redesign plans...

I am about to do the same thing, either with camber plates or with some
metalwork. I already have GCs and it doesnt even look lowered to me. I dont
want to crank them down any further cause I already bottom on big bumps.
I was going to wait till I pull the motor and get in there with a light and
close the hood to see what kind of room I can work with. I suppose somone
like BSI would know too since I think I saw a picture of a IT scirocco in
there ad.

Let me know what you come up with.
Jasin
MK1 S