Re: making suspension redesign plans...

"Scott F. Williams" wrote:

> Guys, my imagination is getting the best of me again. I am considering a
> radical redesign of my Scirocco's suspension. <snip>

> If there is enough room under the hood, I'll
> do it. This could actually *increase* the travel -even with a lowered ride
> height.
>
> Hmmm... (scratching chin)
> --
> Scott F. Williams
> NJ Scirocco nut

Well what happens if you mod a hood on each side to accommodate the
higher shock towers? Small elongated 'bubble' on each side, sim to what
folks with superchargers, and or taller intakes do to clear.

The rears are less of a problem because you have headroom to work with.

btw- just for clarification, you are running a Mk2, right? More room
under the hood I think.

TBerk