Re: Parts cars Counterpoint

So, where is the rust on her?  It looks beatiful in
the pics....
Like I said, I wish it was closer, I'd buy it for a
daily driver, or I'd trade you my 16v for it..  I'd
say its worth at least 2K given the low mileage 2.0.
Its hard to put a value on a car so old.

Its too bad you couldn't find a home for it : (