Re; Engine Codes

ok, I've found it with a little poti and polishingand after all that I
notice it says EH I'm looking at a fantastic chart that monster sent me
(THANK-YOU!) and I notice 2 EH's on it, one is a 79 rabbit engine, the other
is for a '80 rabbit. thier displacements are 1.5L and 1.6L respectivly.
since I"ve noticed the 1.6 on the back of the block I'm tending to lean
towards that unless anyone else has an experience with an EH engine that I
don't know about! now it looks like I'm going to have to rummage through the
list of 10,000 bills that my grandfather kept on all his cars that he's ever
owned... try to find one that says replacement engine.

Thanks for your help all
Jerry Carter
81Mk1 Scirocco / God only knows about where the engine came from...