Re: 1.6Lengine updated

Just to quell ideas that you have to change the pedal assy; this is BS. If
you would favor (no offense as you probably didnt know) changing the pedal
assy just to have a special hole to mount the brake light switch then you
have alot more time on your hands than I. For those of you contemplating
replacing your pedal assy in the MKI for a better brake setup to go with the
newer MC and booster then think about welding/screwing a tab on your
existing pedal assy with that particular hole for the brake light switch.
Much easier.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA