Re: 1.6Lengine updated

I was referring to the 25mm master from the Audis. The 20mm master is found
on stock 16v and 8v roccos. the A2's got the 22mm treatment as they have the
smaller front brake setups. Roccos of course have the 20mm masters and the
10.1" brakes not requiring the larger master (pssssst they ALL need a 25mm
master).

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA