Re: 81 Scirocco S - [How To] Trim back to black

> I did replace the rear side window seals in my car due to dryrotting and
> those windows were the worst!  Whatever you do, outsource that little bit
of
> labor to a glass shop so that you don't end up going insane or something..

I'm glad i didn't read this before I took out all the glass in my rig.
Would have made me nervous.  I just got in the back seat laid down and
pushed out w/ both feet.  Broke the dusty 23 year old seal with a popsicle
stick type thing first and it came out w/o too much difficulty.  The seals
are in pretty good shape.  Guess I'm lucky that way.  Had them all tinted
and getting ready for a major paint job.
Ken
1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
16v conversion - Engine in now the hard part
Electrical : (
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"