Re: 81 Scirocco S - [How To] Trim back to black

I agree with it being a very worthwhile project and the end result is amazing.
What made you decide to leave it on the car to paint? I did mine but removed
if first since I had to sand it a little where it looked like the PO used a
brush to paint it once. I also did the wiper and door handles too in the same
(satin black) color.

I did find out that there is one peice that is a pain to put back on which
made me leave it on the other side and mask off to paint. I tried to put in
on and finally just left if off since I am pulling the glass anyway. Its the
angled door peice if you are keeping score.

Jasin
MK1 S 16v