Re: 81 Scirocco S - [How To] Trim back to black

Duan,
If you look close in them thar parts that I gave you. I belive there are a
set of seal in that... wait thar *only* be a set of seals for the Front
and rear window seals.... In very good condition.

Brian McGarvey BSEE <-0- Needing a JOB.
back on the list and living in manhattan...
all roccos gone.
only left with the topless vehicles....
82 Cabby Painted LIPSTICK RED. Just ask Allyn (garaged on Long Island)
91 VFR750F the ultimate Convertable (covered in GA)