RE: suspension pros & cons

ok, everything everyone has said so far makes a lot of sense and cleared up
a few things...

since I won't be driving my scirocco on the track, there would be no use for
coilovers.

As far as the 2-inch drop...I live in central PA and we have a lot of hilly
terrain. I have to watch some hills...the front end gets air for a brief
moment (0.3 sec) if I hit some at 60-65mph. I would like to eliminate that
so I figure a lower center of gravity would help. I'd like to stick to the
road as much as I can. More suggestions?

adam
86 8v