Re: Neuspeed supercharger

<<Knowing how to drive a car fast, even on a drag strip, isnt easy. Launch
rev's, clutch dump or slip, timming the tree, shift points, tire
pressures, suspension settings, ect. It all adds up in the end. id say
your biggest problem is you are probably spinning the tire (yes, probably
just one, right?)>>

Yes i was definetly spinning tires all through first gear, I cant tell if it was one or both, seemed like both tires.  I had 35psi in them, whats a good racing psi? my reaction time seemed good though it was .875, i know i still have a lot to learn.

Brian 86 16v
98 jetta GLX Vr6