Re: Non-Roc: Coolant air bubble in 16v Passat

Check the oring on the radiator cap. these are known to roll over or pinch
all the time. without a pressurized cooling system the fan will never come
on as the coolant is constantly running out of the bottle. HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop