Re: My new 80

Kervin Ridgley wrote:

> I just got a MKI!  123,000 miles with a bunch of bolt ons.

> Which one should I give to him?

Neither!
I put alot of effort into fixing up an '86 for my nephew plus installing
all the left over parts from upgrading my car.
Little bastard ran it off the road and bent the front end the FIRST day
he could drive by himself! Then he left it unlocked with the faceplate
on so somebody could casually walk by and rip the new stereo out, effing
up the center console, and take the rear speakers to boot. That's when
he gave up and sold it back to me worth about 50% of what it had been
worth.
Ya know, VW isn't making any more of these! Let the kids learn to drive
in a Honda!
Sorry for the rant!
Wait! No, I'm not sorry!
Dan