RE: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1954

I've lived in Indiana all my life - over the last several years we have had
quite a few Camaros in use by the ISP.  I've seen plenty of people pulled
over by them; never had a problem myself.  Before that, they had a bunch of
unmarked Mustangs running around.  I actually saw a black Grand Prix with
someone pulled over in Terrible Haute in '95.

I understand that when BMW built their plant in NC, they gave the state
police there five M5s.  You won't get away from them.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle