Re: [Re: Kinda off topic - WHOA!! BTDT!!]

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey Ron, Could you send that list & I'll post it on a database enabled site?
(hehehe this way I can change my age and let Cathy have the title!)
Thanks much...

You knew I'd bite. TOO LATE, everyone knows the harsh truth Julie. But they
still tolerate both of us, despite us stretching the statistical
boundaries...

I agree we maybe shouldn't revisit it completely, I started the mess last year
with my first post, maybe add in the new additions for the year, the average
age was around 27 wasn't it (28 this year I guess..)? Man it's been a good
year!
Thanks to everyone who has helped me out, you're the best! Cathy