Re: Idle problems

Ok well just to start things off right.. You need  a Bentley manual. Get one
and read it. Second the "idle adjustment screw" that you refer to is
actually the throttle stop screw. This should be adjusted so that the
throttle plates dont bind. THATS ALL IT'S THERE FOR. It is not an idle
adjustment screw. If you are adjusting your idle with anything other than a
7mm wrench/socket then you are doing it wrong. And lastly you should check
your cam belt timing marks as per Bentley. HTH.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop