Re: Anyone looking for parts?

>>Maybe?? Oh dude. I can tell you that you've definitely not made ANY
>>friends here and since your only reason to being here is to sell stuff, I
>>doubt you will be starting a new career in the parts biz. Besides, we
>>already have COOL people like Potterman, Mark, Peter and others who hook
>>us up, hard core. We don't -need- you, piss off wanker.
>
>What makes you think I'm starting a parts biz jerky?  I just wanted
>to pass some deals to the list that Malice and Johaus were so kind
>enough to pass to me.
>In the future I won't even bother.  Enjoy your candy.
>

>>Dont bother replying. Unsubscribe instead.
>>Shawn Méze
>>Email LIST problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.
>>To unsubscibe send "unsubscribe scirocco-l" in the message to
>>majordomo@scirocco.org
>
>this is the best damn advice I've goten from you fruit cakes yet,
>indeed I will definitly unsubscribe to your suport-group, cause you
>don't support shit, expect each others dumfounded flames and
>moronicies, with an occasional tech tip or two here and there.

Don't worry about it too much, I've helped you along by unsubscribing your
hotmail address.  Normally, I'd do no such thing, and let things work it-
self out.  I attempted to treat you with respect, and there was no real
need (that I know of) for you to sink to this level.  I'm sure you could
subscribe using another address, and if you want to become a more
productive member of our community, feel free.  We'd never know it was
you, if you know what I mean.   Please don't bother posting this level
of drivel any more though, as it'll more then likely just result in getting
you unsubscribed again.  Believe it or not, there was probably a way you
could have announced the availability of your parts deals (and you are
acting as a business / broker) without causing this problem.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net