Re: Anyone looking for parts?

>Maybe?? Oh dude. I can tell you that you've definitely not made ANY
>friends here and since your only reason to being here is to sell stuff, I
>doubt you will be starting a new career in the parts biz. Besides, we
>already have COOL people like Potterman, Mark, Peter and others who hook
>us up, hard core. We don't -need- you, piss off wanker.

What makes you think I'm starting a parts biz jerky?  I just wanted to pass
some deals to the list that Malice and Johaus were so kind enough to pass to
me.
In the future I won't even bother.  Enjoy your candy.

>Dont bother replying. Unsubscribe instead.
>Shawn Méze
>majordomo@scirocco.org

this is the best damn advice I've goten from you fruit cakes yet, indeed I
will definitly unsubscribe to your suport-group, cause you don't support
shit, expect each others dumfounded flames and moronicies, with an
occasional tech tip or two here and there.  Don't bother me with a reply,
from now on I'll tell people about my parts connections to people who
actually deserve a good deal.  Not assholes like you that jumps to the
occasion everytime there is a thread you don't like, or everyone is thread
bashing, why don't you join in.  If I wanted your opion, I'd ask for it,
prick.
Have a nice day.