Dyno Plot - 1.8 head on 2.0l block - Dyno Plot

Hello All,

Well, it took me a bit more than a week, but if I did this all right, here's
the dyno plot from Waterfest.

http://depwh02.mw.mediaone.net/scarince/dynoplot.htm

The torque peaks at just over 125 ft.lbs @ about 4400 rpm.  The hp peaks at
123.  It's pretty flat from around 4500 up to about 6000 rpm.

It seems like I always leave something out when I try to remember what I did
to the engine, but right *now* I can remember:

13:1 compression.
Stock downpipe, stock resonator, hollow converter can, stock pipe to a
Dynomax SuperTurbo (Peter knows the P/N).
Stock cams, valves, t-body, air cleaner, blah blah blah.  Timing set to
factory spec.

It was about 10,000 deg F that day, but about 90 deg on the dyno.  I burned
94 octane fuel with a bottle of that 104 Octane Boost stuff.  It help me
w/my high compression on hot days.

I've been so busy w/my job and house-hunting and stuff that I just can't
keep up w/the mail on the list, so if anyone would like to contact me you
can send mail to wscarinc@visteon.com.  I didn't see your questions until
tonight.  I have 1750 unread messages!

Thanks.

Bill Scarince