Re: 1.8 head on 2.0l block hp

Bill,
         We were just talking about your run this morning (I'm at Daun's
with a bunch o' the boyz).  I would love to see your curve cause I just
dynoed my stock 2.0 with 2.0 head and stock exhaust, and would love to be
able to compare the two.  I got 121.3hp and 126.1 lb-ft.... but I'd love to
compare the high-rpm breathing to see what happens.  What was your torque peak?

         (I am planning on putting my 1.8 head on and dynoing it again over
the winter)...

Thanks,
Jason