Re: [Re: Kinda off topic - WHOA!! BTDT!!]

But I have 3 titles remember.
1)'81 with the most milage.
2)'81 with the least HP.

And lastly, the most unwanted:
3)Old Fartress. Crowned by Cheap-ass Ron...

(taking up the hobby of stem cell research. Goals? To get the body of an 18
year old cheer leader again...)